- Public View
- Institutional View
- Veteran View
- Leadership Team
- Other Staffing and Cost Considerations
- Licensing and Maintenance Cost
- Technical Requirements
- Standards and Requirements
- Adoption and Implementation Process
- Starting: Framing the Opportunity
- Starting: Team Composition
- Starting: Evaluators
- Starting: Faculty Discipline Leads
- Starting: Curriculum Committee
- Starting: Understanding the Workflow
- Starting: Transfer Partners
- Moving: Using CID to Adopt Existing Articulations
- Moving: Using TES to Adopt Existing Articulations
- Moving: Using Institutions to Adopt Existing Articulations
- Grooving: Partnering with Transfer Institutions
- Grooving: Partnering with Industry Leaders
- Grooving: Partnering with Public Policy Leaders
- Grooving: Partnering with Veterans Affairs Leaders
- Grooving: Partnering with Veterans
Welcome! How may we help you today?
New to MAP? Learn the basics here to get you going.
Confused on certain terms used? You will find meanings and explanations here.
Want to know the latest updates on the MAP website? See the changes, new features here.
Any problems to resolve, questions to ask or ideas to share? Let us know what you are thinking.
- OPT IN OUT FormClick her to here to download
- VRC New Student ChecklistClick here to download
- Military Training to College Pathways: Giving Credit Where Credit is Due
- Veteran’s Story – Darrell Palmer
- Veteran’s Story – Edwin Duarte