What funding sources can further facilitate MAP Implementation?

It is recommended that colleges assemble a variety of categorical funding sources (i.e. HEERF, Regional and Local SWP, VRC Annual Funding, TRIO Veteran’s Upward Bound Grant, Foundation grants, FIPSE grant) to support part-time or overtime hours worked by the evaluator and faculty approver roles.

Extra OT hours can be funded through a variety of sources (SWP, VRC Grant, other categorical sources). For faculty approvals, stipends can be provided for the additional work (same funding sources above). Ideally, the use of stipends will be a temporary condition as CPL processing becomes increasingly streamlined and integrated into normal business